Mondo Grow Kit B+ Mushroom Growkit
B+ Mushroom Growkit. The B+ mushroom is one of the most sold Cubensis varieties on earth. Due to its versatility, the B+ mushroom is very easy to cultivate. Its unique and strong adaptability properties, due to climate changes, makes this mushroom species is very suitable for both the novice and experienced mushroom cultivator.
This comprehensive Psilocybe Cubensis is even able to shoot fruits (mushrooms) at temperatures of as much as 7 ℃ low and at 37 ℃ high. The Magic Mushrooms are the fruits of the mycelium. The B+ mushrooms are certainly not the strongest in terms of effects and are therefore ideal for beginners. The B+ is famous for its beautiful large fruits (magic mushrooms) that can grow up to 35 cm long. The length of mushroom stems is between 15 and 20 cm. This is a large strong psilocybin mushroom strain with beautiful caramel colored caps and sturdy stems.
Effects of Mondo Grow Kit B+ Mushrooms
The B+ Magic Mushroom Grow Kit from Mondo is very suitable for beginners. They are easy to grow and the effects are perfect for those who have never taken psilocybin mushrooms before. The B+ mushroom is high in visuals and creativity and mediocre in philosophy and body high.
Grow information Mondo Grow Kit B +
- Cultivation difficulty: Very easy
- Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
- Colonization time: 8-10 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 – 30 degrees Celsius
- Fruit temperature: 23 – 26 degrees Celsius
How many B+ Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 9 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 21 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3.5 grams of dried mushrooms | 35 grams of fresh mushrooms
Preparations if you are going to trip on B+ Shrooms
Do not start with psilocybin shrooms if you are in a bad mood or not feeling well , this could evoke a bad trip. A relaxed and relaxed setting is very important if you want to have a good night trip. Don’t trip to someone you don’t know very well. Always do this with people around you who you trust and preferably in a peaceful environment such as your own home. Tidy everything up, it is nice to trip in a clean environment without too much junk around you, prepare things that you want to use in your trip such as the music you want to listen to during the trip or the trip stoppers. Make yourself as comfortable as possible. After all, you don’t want to go crazy looking for stuff, the tripping itself should be central.
The 9-step plan for Mondo Grow Kit B+
With the step-by-step plan below you can maximize harvest. This way you have more mushrooms and you can enjoy a trip more often or with several friends. Before you start, you must first ensure a clean environment to prevent diseases under your mushrooms. This means that you thoroughly clean the surface on which you place the propagator, keep windows and doors closed so that bacteria in the air are spread as little as possible and that you thoroughly clean your arms and hands. Gloves and a face mask are also recommended.
- Fill the cultivation tray with water, then put the lid on and let it soak for 12 hours closed
- After 12 hours pour you remove the excess water from the grow box.
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box.
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag / grow bag and place the grow tray / grow kit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face up and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant spray.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Place the paperclip over the fold and make sure that it remains closed.
- Now the Mondo B + mushroom growkit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Place the grow kit in a place out of the direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins begin to form” (this can take one or two weeks During this phase, the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps ). In this phase the mushrooms need fresh H20 and O2 and the CO2 must escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the film under the cap starts to peel off.
Try to keep the temperature at 24 degrees. In any case not lower than 18 degrees. We strongly recommend the use of a thermomat. Light plays an important role in the cultivation of magic mushrooms. Make sure that no direct sunlight shines on the propagator, but that it has a few hours of sunlight of gets artificial light per day. This is necessary for the mycelium to understand that they have reached the surface. Moisture is important for mushroom growing, as is fresh air.
Do not spray directly on the grow tray . Spraying against the inside of the grow bag is therefore the best solution. You do this with 1 spray. After spraying, close the grow bag immediately with the paperclip. When the veil between the hat and the stem has just been torn, it is time to harvest the mushrooms. Don’t wait too long as soon as you see this. You pick a mushroom by turning it clockwise. Don’t pull it, you can damage the mycelium and you don’t want that for the next flush.
Getting multiple flushes from your growkit
With the Mondo B+ grow kit you can grow and harvest magic mushrooms on average 3 times. When harvesting the mushrooms, it is important that you turn gently and do not pull on the mushrooms. Damaging the mycelium can cause smaller flushes after picking the mushrooms.
Content of your Mondo B+ Growkit magic mushrooms
When you buy your Mondo B+ Growkit you will receive it with all necessary materials. Upon receipt, we advise you to start growing magic mushrooms immediately. This benefits the quality. In your Mondo B+ Growkit you will find the following materials:
- Grow box(1200cc)
- Grow bag
The grow tray is filled with the substrate and active mycelium from which the mushrooms will grow. All you need to achieve a great mushroom harvest is a clean working environment, drinking water and a way to atomize the water.
Harvesting your Mondo B+ mushrooms
Count on a harvest of around 300 to 600 grams of mushrooms if you stick to the step-by-step plan to grow mushrooms. The Mondo growkit is available in 1200cc and 2100cc. The great thing about the Mondo B+ mushroom grow kit is? You can use it 3 times on average if you handle it correctly. The B+ mushrooms are easy to grow.
Storing your mushroom growkit
Since it is a fresh product, we advise you to set up your mushroom growkit immediately. This way you can achieve the best results and ensure a nice mushroom harvest. Still, you can store the mushroom growkit after receipt. This is provided with an expiry date.