Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai Mushroom
The Ban Hua Thai Mushroom got its name from a Thai fishing village “Ban Hua Thanon” where it was first discovered. This eccentric exotic mushroom strain was brought back and introduced to the west around 1991 by ethnomycologist John W. Allen. This 3rd generation mushroom is not only known by the inhabitants of Thailand, they are very popular with backpack tourists. During the Full Moon party on Koh Phagnan, the Ban Hua Thai mushrooms are massively processed into a delicious milkshake called Magic Shake or Happy magic shake. Thousands of partygoers meet every year on this Thai hippie island to enjoy the magical atmosphere that the island and the shake have to offer.
The Ban Hua Thai mushroom is a wild mushroom with wild cluster harvests. Only after the 3rd generation cultivation has been successful in achieving stable harvests with cultivation of the grow kit. This mushroom provides very creative insights that are accompanied by strong visuals. This mushroom is low in effects when it comes to philosophy and body energy. Ban Hua Thai is a very easy to grow mushroom that is suitable for the novice psilocybin mushroom user or for those with more experience.
Effects of Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai mushrooms
The Ban Hua Thai magic mushroom grow kit from Mondo is suitable for beginners. They are easy to grow and the effects are perfect for those who have never taken psilocybin mushrooms before. The Ban Hua Thai mushroom is high in visuals and creativity and low in philosophy and body energy.
Growing information Mondo Ban Hua Thai Growkit
- Growing difficulties: Easy
- Substrate: Concentrated flour, fertilizer, grains
- Colonization time: 12 – 14 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 – 30 degrees Celsius
- Fruit temperature: 23 – 26 degrees Celsius
How many Ban Hua Thai Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 9 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 21 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3.5 grams of dried mushrooms | 35 grams of fresh mushrooms
Preparations when you are going to trip on Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai’s
Do not start with psilocybin mushrooms if you are in a bad mood or not feeling well this could evoke a bad trip. A relaxed and relaxed setting is very important if you want to have a good night trip. Don’t trip to someone you don’t know very well. Always do this with people around you who you trust and preferably in a peaceful environment such as your own home. Tidy everything up, it is nice to trip in a clean environment without too much junk around you, prepare things that you want to use in your trip such as the music you want to listen to during the trip or the trip stoppers. Make yourself as comfortable as possible. After all, you do not want to go crazy looking for stuff, the tripping itself should be central.
The 9 step plan for Mondo Grow Kit Ban Hua Thai
With the step-by-step plan below you can maximize your mushroom yield. This way you have more mushrooms and you can enjoy a trip more often or with several friends. Before you start, you must first ensure a clean environment to prevent diseases under your mushrooms. This means that you thoroughly clean the surface on which you place the propagator, keep windows and doors closed so that bacteria in the air are spread as little as possible and that you thoroughly clean your arms and hands. Gloves and a face mask are also recommended.
- Fill the cultivation tray with water, then put the lid on and let it soak for 12 hours closed
- After 12 hours pour you remove the excess water from the grow box.
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box.
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag / grow bag and place the grow tray / grow kit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face up and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant spray.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Place the paperclip over the fold and make sure it stays closed.
- Now the Mondo Ban Hua Thai mushroom growkit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Put the grow kit in one place. the direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. “Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins begin to form” (this can take one or two weeks During this phase, the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps ). In this phase the mushrooms need fresh H20 and O2 and the CO2 must escape. This is tooimportant after harvesting
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the film under the cap starts to peel off.
Try to keep the temperature at 24 degrees. In any case not lower than 18 degrees. We strongly recommend the use of a thermomat. Light plays an important role in the cultivation of magic mushrooms. Make sure there is no direct sunlight on the grow box, but that it gets a few hours of sunlight or artificial light per day. This is necessary for the mycelium to understand that they have reached the surface. Moisture is important for mushroom growing, as is fresh air.
Do not spray directly on the grow tray ! Spraying against the inside of the grow bag is therefore the best solution. You do this with 1 spray. After spraying, close the grow bag immediately with the paperclip. When the veil between the hat and the stem has just been torn, it is time to harvest the mushrooms. Don’t wait too long as soon as you see this. You pick a mushroom by turning it clockwise. Don’t pull it, you can damage the mycelium and you don’t want that for the next flush.
Getting multiple flushes from your growkit
With the Mondo Ban Hua Thai grow kit you can grow and harvest magic mushrooms on average 3 times. When harvesting the mushrooms, it is important that you turn gently and do not pull on the mushrooms. Damaging the mycelium can cause smaller flushes after picking the mushrooms.
Contents of your Mondo Ban Hua Thai Growkit
When you buy your Mondo Ban Hua Thai Growkit you will receive it with all the necessary materials. Upon receipt, we advise you to start growing magic mushrooms immediately. This benefits the quality. In your Mondo Ban Hua Thai Growkit you will find the following materials:
- Grow box(1200cc)
- Grow bag
The grow tray is filled with the substrate and active mycelium from which the mushrooms will grow. All you need to achieve a great mushroom harvest is a clean work environment, drinking water and a way to atomize the water.
Harvesting your Mondo Ban Hua Thai mushrooms
Count on a harvest of around 300 to 600 grams of mushrooms if you stick to the step-by-step plan to grow mushrooms . The Mondo growkit is available in 1200cc and 2100cc. The great thing about the Mondo Ban Hua Thai mushroom grow kit is? You can use it 3 times on average if you handle it correctly. The Ban Hua Thai mushrooms are easy to grow.
Storing your mushroom growkit
Since it is a fresh product, we advise you to set up your mushroom growkit immediately. This way you can achieve the best results and ensure a nice mushroom harvest. Still, you can keep the mushroom growkit after receipt. This is provided with an expiration date.